Agafay desert one day Morocco trip
Agafay desert One day Morocco trip overview :
- Checking the amazing traditional Berber markets
- Having the chance to enjoy the delicious Moroccan food.
- A visit to Lake Takerkoust, this lake is famous for many water sports and activities .
- visiting a hilly area, which is one of the best places if you are interested in quad bikes
- Enjoy riding camels through the desert.
Itinerary FOR; Agafay desert Morocco trip in one day:
Amizmiz to the Azzaden Valley, Ouirgane Valley
The Amizmiz is a Berber town that we will travel, and Tuesday is the best day for visiting it because many traditional markets open weekly only on Tuesday .
After that, we can go to Marigha village by crossing a route in the mountains and from it, we travel to Azzaden valley.
Tassa Ouirgane village and Toubkal National Park.
High Atlas Scenery
Why don’t you experience the local Moroccan food by having lunch in Dar Tassa hotel, which cooks delicious meals and these meals, consist of Moroccan salad, couscous with lamp, delicious tagin, fresh fruit and tea.
After lunch, we have plenty of time to explore Tassa Ouirgane village and enjoy its brilliant views of the Azzaden Valley and Takerkhort Wildlife Reserve.
Try to come in the Berber market days and we are sure you will never forget it forever.
The places that we will visit around morocco travel are so beautiful and we can take lots of photos.
The price includes:
- Pick up from your Riad /hotel airport.
- Transport in comfortable A/C vehicle English/Spanish/French speaking guide/driver.
- Fuel for the entire journey.
- Drop off at your hotel at the end of the tour.
The price Not includes:
- Lunches and drinks.
- Entry fees for museums, monuments and attractions
Customize your own tour itinerary
Have A question?
Quick Contact form
Discover All our Tours
Friendly Morocco has a very varied tour catalog that covers all the Moroccan cities and sights, the charming and secret places; this tours all well customized and design for you. Discover them now!